Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Fasting!

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, dan salam sejahtera ;D

Howdy, people on this beautiful Earth!! how's it been?? uhuk uhuk! sorry for the super late update this freaking blog (ada ka juga urg kisah nih ah? hahahah). I was sort of busy with school. tasks tasks and so much load of tasks to do. gini lah kali pra-U kan? hahah! okay, stop about my busyness yg nda pernah habis habis.

I'm sure most of you by now are already excited to face the fasting month of Ramadhan, right? so do I!! it's such a blessing for us to be able to live and experience Ramadhan again this year ;) anddd yeah, remind me to bring the kuih raya for my classmate on Eid. AWALLLLLLLLL BAAAAAA hahahah

you know, my classmate already remind me for million lion lionnnnnn times to bring kuih raya when the fasting month is over =.=' don't you think it was too early to say that? I was like.. "urm.. ba.. tinguk lah dulu" then dorang pun ugut mau menyerbu rumah nanti raya. hahahah mba2, datang jak laa.tapi bagitau awal2 k. ada nanti kamu beraya sama kucing2 aku.. huahuaa


btw, selamat berpuasa y'all !! jangan lupa bangun sahur okayyy!! ;D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lots Of Love, Innogurl.tika :)
LOL - Rage Face Comics