Sunday, May 06, 2012

Personal Problem



Here's the thing.. since I'm enjoying my long long long holiday, food always brighten my day. Okay, I WAS trying to lose weight but I don't know why the hell my tummy always felt hungry. I found myself wanting to eat all the ice-cream and snack which is kinda weird.

&& now I found myself GAINING!!!! HAHAHAHHAHhhh


my sister said MAYBE there's something bad happened to me recently. cuhs sometimes when something bad happens to a person they'll pick up a 'BAD HABBIT' to fill the void.

Ohya?? hurmm.. it was sometimes ba kan? not all people will facing the depression by eating.. I guess =.=



hahah.. need to control myself now. wish me luck.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lots Of Love, Innogurl.tika :)
LOL - Rage Face Comics