Thursday, May 31, 2012

Air Wudhuk

ASSALAMUALAIKUM dan hai..

it's been not so long time I did not update any. just 4 days something I guess? ahah
okay lah, just wanna tell you that I join a camp apa tu ah.. 
hurmm.. let me see the sijil first. *running straight to the bedroom*






........................................................................................................................................................

Ohh oh!
PROGRAM EKSPEDISI PENDIDIKAN LUAR SEKOLAH MENENGAH 1 MALAYSIA PERINGKAT NEGERI (ZON UTARA)
26-29MEI 2012

sorry readers, I'm such a lazy girl to do scanning ;p

well, well.. no picture there. cuz I didn't bring around my hp. so sedih lah, cuhs ramai orang yg bawa jugak :\
susah juga bila tlampau ikt peraturan nih =='


okay, while I on9 and opened UAI site on facebook, I found this. it reminds me 'tempat ambik air wudhu' time d kem. kadang2 teda air, then tpksa amb air smbhyg d kolah. the water in that are totally not guaranteed as a 'clean water'.you can see the color of the water, seems like yellowish, there are lump of hair(for sure, not mine..hahah) and any others some dirty particles which I cannot recognize it by naked eyes ;p

so syukur lah, boleh :)



1 comment:

Izzati B.K said...

such a nice entry my dear. keep it up =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lots Of Love, Innogurl.tika :)
LOL - Rage Face Comics