Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finally!

Hai dan salam? ;D

Uhuk! Finally, I can meet my girlfriends. *sob* I miss them so much. no words can describe how much I miss them. aik, cam ayat rindu bopren pla kn. hahahah! xD

okay, for those who just read my last post.. urm, I guess I didn't mention to you guys that I'd hang out with my girls pla kn? heheh! my bad, too excited to story about my busyness at school. well, yesterday I went to school for buat 'menara' (frankly, all my job was angkat le bamboo only). now I know why my back is aching right now. genius..! okok, back to the topic, around 4.30pm yesterday, zumpa kawang2!! c irah pandai suda bemikap. hehehheheh!! *jelous*

and it was my first time drove my sister's car just to meet them. thanks to momma cuhs being sporting ;x

with.. forgot his name. Kura kali? hahahh! ermm, camera depan. besa la kabur2. hehehe!
Aida, Umi, Liah & Pip

w baby zetty. huhu!



#manis kn senyum? ;D


#mau buat hidung kembang. fcuk,

d jambatan simpangan
#Okay, time nih c irah pura2 lambat supaya kmi turun p sambut dia d tengah2 jambatan. hahahahhah!! nda ba da..^^v


#merenung masa depan. I hate the way my face trying not to smile


#baby Irah <3 trying her best not to laugh xD


#Jati hits Aida. bully!!! xD


#I'm not sure what kind of style is this. funny!


#I was trying to jump+kick aida. but it turns out differ =.='


#what kind of sorcery is thissssss <3


with Umi darling! ;)


#I was acted like a kitty. hahahh!


#enmi!! congrats to me! hahah xD


#bestieee


#kebaru-baruan blackberry umi. hahahah


#tinguk tibi.. this is candid. hoho


#Umi and nanang ;)



#Liah & Umi ;)


#si tika tika ^^



#meow cik Liah...^^



#bgosip ;p


#HAHAHA. thanks to Umi cuhs lend me your fipper ;)


p/s: well guys, I miss them already :'(

1 comment:

masyi said...

sy follow awk erk..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lots Of Love, Innogurl.tika :)
LOL - Rage Face Comics