Friday, April 27, 2012

jodoh

ASSALAMUALAIKUM..

Hai??????? *crickets sound

haish! here I am updating this old lame blog just because don't wanna make it more boring. harhar xD

JODOH(?)
uhuk. to be frank, I'm not the one who having a great knowledge about it.
you asking me;
 " then why are you talking about it?"
heyyy..
why I'm talk about it ah? wtf, just now I checked my fb. there's a person shared a lot of brilliant quote, updating some pictures arr..mostly about finding partner(in a good way)

found it on tumblr
kinda make sense.. there was a time, I got broken heart. damn. so badly. I was desperately rush to find someone new to be with. told myself that the only way I can move on. at first, it work.
 yeah, that moment I thought my heart has fully recovered. gosh, actually, I just make things getting more worst. 
okay, it was before ok? now I realize, if you be with somebody just wanna to prove that you're okay.
 perggh, seriously peeps, it wont work at all :\

note to self: never use someone to move on

tumblr

perhaps, nothing is ever quite as pain as getting over your first love
which you thought you'd spend the rest of your live together, made a plans for the future together..

ahh.. for those broken-hearted, time will heals it. trust me :')

"JODOH ITU RAHSIAH ALLAH. KARENA TULANG RUSUK DAN PEMILIKNYA TAKKAN PERNAH TERTUKAR DAN AKAN BERTEMU PADA SAAT YANG TEPAT. TIADA YANG "KEBETULAN" MELAINKAN SEMUANYA TELAH DIRANCANG DAN SEBAIK-BAIK RANCANGAN ADALAH DARI ALLAH S.W.T" #copypaste

well... since sharing considered we're caring ;D





 jgn berharap pada cinta yg x pasti

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lots Of Love, Innogurl.tika :)
LOL - Rage Face Comics